Neem tree has been described as ‘Sarva Roga Nivarini’, which means Universal Healer or curer of all ailments.
• Promotes hair growth and prevents baldness. Neem has regenerative properties that support healthy cell division and stimulate hair follicle growth and function. Neem oil’s anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and antioxidant properties prevent baldness as it treats scalp issues like scalp psoriasis, leading to permanent hair loss if left untreated.
• Dry Hair Condition Regular application of Adilla Neem Healthy Hair oil will result in lustrous and healthy hair. Neem oil contains several fatty acids – such as linoleic, oleic, stearic acids, which nourish the scalp and hair. These fatty acids present in Neem oil revitalize and restore dry, under-nourished or rough hair.
• Prevents the formulation of dandruff and scalp itchiness. Neem oil also provides relief from inflammation, itchiness, and irritation that results from dandruff. For those who are prone to dandruff, Neem oil should be used regularly. It maintains the pH balance of the scalp and prevents dandruff formation.
• Treats Head Lice Neem contains azadirachtin, an insecticidal ingredient, which disrupts the growth and reproduction of lice and eventually kills them. The pungent smell of Neem oil repels lice; hence it is also used as a preventive treatment.
• Reduces hair fall by massaging hair into the scalp from the roots to the end, not just prevents falling hair but shiny, voluminous and healthy hair.
• Treats Scalp Infections Our oil is a scalp saviour for its immense healing (anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral). It also regulates the secretion of sebum and normalizes dryness or oiliness of the scalp. It further has a cooling and soothing effect, which helps in relaxation.
• Prevents premature greying Regular application of our neem oil to hair helps treat premature greying. If your hair is turning grey due to hormonal imbalances, then you will benefit from Neem oil. However, note that applying Neem oil is only useful in delaying or preventing greying. It won’t affect hair that has already turned grey due to aging