Arima Food Japanese Snacks
Moringa Herbal TeaAdilla Beauty
Adilla Moringa Tea is considered the Miracle tea or Tea for life. Moringa powder made from the moringa tree leaves has as many aliases as it does scientifically benefit and medicinal uses. This superfood has been used as a traditional remedy in phytomedicine and ayurvedic healing for thousands of years. Moringa leaves stick out as a superfood because one cup of chopped leaves is considered a good source of iron, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and riboflavin and has notable amounts of potassium, vitamin A, vitamin E, and magnesium. The leaves are more concentrated in vitamin C than oranges. That means moringa can contribute to everything from better vision and immunity to bone health and skin radiance. We have a nutrient-packed it for you. Moringa is proved to have:
25x of Iron found in Spinach
17x of Calcium of Milk
15x of Potassium of Bananas
10x of Vitamin C of Carrots
9x of Protein of Yogurt
7x of Vitamin C of Oranges
• Helps reduce cholesterol levels.
• Helps lower blood sugar levels. It is specifically ideal for people diagnosed with diabetes.
• Help to prevent or treat some types of cancer by depleting cancer cells.
• Packed with anti-inflammatory properties, which helps reduce inflammation.
• Moringa helps boost the breast milk supply of nursing mothers, particularly in iron and calcium.
• Helps protect and quicken the repair process of liver and kidney disorders. Moringa contains high concentrations of polyphenols to reverse oxidation in the liver, and preliminary research has shown Moringa consumption reduces liver fibrosis and protect against liver damage.
• Moringa helps cure stomach problems such as gastritis, ulcerative colitis, and constipation.
• Moringa is packed with antioxidants that help fight against free radicals.
• Helps protect your body from arsenic toxicity.
• Help keep the brain healthy. There were studies conducted that show that moringa has certain elements or compounds responsible for preventing the occurrence of brain-related problems like Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
• Help to keep a healthy and strong cardiovascular system. It is not surprising, though, as it comes with essential vitamins and minerals that help keep the heart in good shape.
• Help to prevent blood clots because of their Vitamin K content.
• Moringa helps keep excellent uterine health.
• It can help to cure mental disorders like depression, anxiety, and fatigue.
• Moringa contains anti-aging properties, thus, making it a beauty agent too.
• Moringa has high Vitamin A content, which is responsible for eradicating skin diseases and childhood blindness.
• Combats malnutrition
• Help reduce pain caused by inflammation.
• Moringa tea contains essential amino acids necessary for muscle repair, energy production, and mood regulation.
- Delivery Area:
- Whole Malaysia
- Get Rewarded:
- Available to earn BIG points with every order